Design Manager - Civils
Design Manager - Civil Engineering
Carrowhugh recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Design Manager to lead a large data centre project in Brent Cross. This client deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services.
As Senior Design Manager, you will have responsibility of the design and development of the Data centre.
Day to day responsibilities may typically include:
• Review the remits
• Develop and agree the relevant engineering processes and deliverables for the complexity and scale of projects to enabling the right solution to be provided.
• This will be undertaken and agreed with the clients design team, in accordance with specifications provided
• Prepare and manage design reviews
• Arrange and attend meetings as required with the client, designers and colleagues to secure design and implementation.
• Review project generated documentation including, specifications, and drawings.
• Providing approval for construction methodologies
• Brief out changes to standards to the project team(s) throughout the lifecycle of the project/ programme of works.
To excel in this position, you will have a background,civils design management
BSc / MEng / MSc in Civil Engineering
Chartered Member of a relevant and recognised professional industry body i.e. ICE
If you wish to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me.
Back to Jobs