Internals Site Manager
Carrowhugh Group are recruiting for an Internals Site Manager to work for a main contractor based in South East London on a £50 million project. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the whole internals process.
Duties will include:
• Managing the day to day running of the site
• Manage and implement health & safety procedures
• Motivate, support and manage directly employed staff
• Deliver all aspects of production in accordance with technical and planning documentation • Fully conform to building regulations
• Ensure that adequate site records are maintained
• Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of key stage inspections Suitable candidates must have experience of working for a high volume residential house builder in a management role.
Ideally you will have a trade background or an industry related qualification. A valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid certificate is essential.
If you wish to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me.
Back to Jobs