Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Central London
At Carrowhugh Group we are searching for a Purchase Ledger Assistant, to join a finance team based in the Islington area
This Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for monitoring the payment process and keeping an accurate record of products and services purchased by the company. To be successful within this position you will have previous experience within a similar position, Ideally you will have previously worked within the construction industry.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• Administrative support to purchase ledger team
• Data entry
• Answering general telephone queries
• Photocopying documents
• Matching purchase invoice to delivery notes
• Batching, coding and registering invoices onto the system
• Matching debit and credit notes • Clearing invoices for payment
• Reconciling accounts
• Resolving purchase/approval/payment queries
If you wish to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me.
Back to Jobs