Senior Project Manager-Dublin
A well-established and growing main contractor who have several ongoing projects and a strong order book up to 2023 are seeking an experienced and committed Construction Project Manager. As Project Manager you will have full autonomy of managing projects and you will be responsible for managing the safety, cost, planning, technical, programme and execution of the works of all construction processes. The contractor has built a strong reputation for successfully delivering projects on time through offering bespoke solutions.
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as clients, sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project
- Manage the site team ensuring that key milestones are met
- Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team
- Carry out statutory workplace inspections
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager and site based personnel
- Constantly reinforce the health & safety culture, striving for an accident free site.
- Attend and chair weekly management meetings
- Report into the Contracts Manager to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives
- Provide visible leadership and lead by example by managing the site team and supply chain
- Develop a specific programme for the project with planned milestones
The ideal candidate:
- 5-6 years' experience as a Project Manager with a main contractor/developer
- Ideally a degree in Construction Management / Civil Engineering or any other relevant Third level qualification
- Previous experience of delivering large scale construction projects with a value of €20M plus
- Strong technical knowledge of modern construction techniques
- Ability to lead teams through leading by example
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A strong track record of completing projects on time and on budget to the highest of standards.
This is for a recognised contractor who operate both in Ireland and UK. If interested or currently based in UK and deliberating about returning home please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks Pat at Carrowhugh Group
Back to Jobs